Adept Audiology

If you have a hearing or balance problem, you may be referred to a specialist for further testing or treatment. Should you see an Audiologist or an ENT Physician? Sometimes the answer is “both”.

We talked to Paige Holt, Doctor of Audiology with the Hearing Aid and Audiology Specialists at Lake Ear, Nose, Throat & Facial Plastic Surgery about the benefits of having audiology services and ENT specialists, all under one roof.